- Great impulsion in the trot right away
- Good, deep stretching in the trot relatively early on
- Smooth and elastic transition to a shorter rein and raising his poll, without changing the quality of the trot
- Was very soft, responsive and willing to play with lateral movements at the trot
- Did our first left AND right leg yields at the trot tonight
- Got a couple steps of shoulder in!
We had a lot of that better quality trot again tonight. So light, responsive, soft...I really need to take video because he's on
a totally different level from back in September. Very happy with this recent progress and so thrilled with his attitude. He feels great physically, but also seems very content during and after the ride. I really should take more pictures of him after the ride is over, because his little ears are up and he's so pleased with himself, as if to say "I did really great, didn't I?"