Friday, February 14, 2014

The Coma Kid rides again!



That was him last night before our ride.  He was so deep asleep he was just about falling down, and couldn't be bothered to replace his left front.  On two legs and comatose.  Talent.  :)

So today was Valentine's Day, and I initially was "bah humbug"ing it (because I'm in my "I hate men" phase), but then someone brought up a good point, that Soonie was my Valentine.  Cheesy, sure, but true.  My awesome parents even sent me a Valentine card addressed to Soon and I, which was adorable.  So I went to the barn this afternoon, played with Bubby in the ring at liberty (just for fun, I have no idea what I'm doing, but dammit I'm going to learn!  And he doesn't seem to mind as long as I have many carrots), got pony kisses, and came home liking this horsey Valentine thing.

Top 10 Reasons Why Your Horse Should Be Your Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment