Sunday, August 30, 2015

Finished Interview! :)

 Public Affairs finished the video feature on Soon and me! :)  I cannot thank them enough for the opportunity and the love they poured into this project.  I think it really showed.  It's difficult to capture things in a short clip, and they got all the important parts in to create a beautiful piece that I am very proud of.  I'm feeling extremely thankful and blessed to show the world how wonderful Soonie is!  :)

Captain Equestrian
Captain EquestrianAirmen are so much more than they appear in uniform. Airmen come from all walks of life and Captain Lindsey Colburn of the 11th Wing is no exception. Captain Colburn has been flying way before joining the Air Force in equestrian sports.Produced by TSgt Nick KibbeyPhotos by SSgt Chad StrohmeyerAssistant Videographer by SrA Jeff Lander
Posted by Joint Base Andrews on Friday, August 28, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment